Submissions are FREE
Your post will appear in our blog under the appropriate Category for the art or other creative work you are writing about. See our list of categories for the full set. Feel free to suggest a new one in the text below if you can’t find a decent fit.
Our Mission is to give a place for Creative Endeavors of every kind, shape, ability and focus to actively demonstrate all the Creative Energy in and around San Miguel that may not be professionally represented in galleries, fancy websites or bookstores. Read more on our Mission page here.
- Artist or creative lives in or near San Miguel de Allende at least part of the year
- Artist was inspired by San Miguel for at least part of this work
Submissions may be made in English or Spanish. You may provide your own translation if desired.
Types of Creative Output allowed: visual, oral, auditory or written art of any kind, including, but not limited to: artists, chefs, photographers, professionals, students, children, hipsters, oldsters, musicians, experimenters, videographers, mavens, connectors and others who feel what they’re producing adds to the Creative Energy that surrounds San Miguel de Allende in Guanajuato, Mexico.
- SMAideas.com makes absolutely NO CLAIM on the rights of any text or photos submitted.
- We assume YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS to submit the text and the images you are submitting.
What does this mean?
- The words are your words (it’s your poem, your essay, your story, your lyrics, your notes, etc).
- The art is your art or the photos of the art belong to you.
- The art is in the public domain.
- The event in which you photographed the work was a public event.
If you change your mind about submitting something, contact us. Include:
- the URL of the page the information is that you would like to remove
- mention who submitted it and when so we can be sure it’s you
- We will remove it as soon as we can
Make a FREE Submission!
In the text box below please include the following information:
- Describe this art or other Creative Output. (this is easily done in another document and then copied and pasted in the box below.
• Name of Creative (can be yourself or someone you’d like to highlight)
• Type of Creative Output (painting, recipe, poetry, big band music, etc)
• Description of the art or creative output or sample text if of an author or poet, etc. Have fun with this part!
• Include ACTIVE links: Social Media and website links (website, the project’s page on amazon.com or itunes or other such sales outlets, etc)
- Then upload the image you would like to be Featured with this information.
- Upload other images to be included with this info. If there are many images they may be assembled into a slideshow on this post.
- Include an email where you can be reached in case there’s a problem. THIS WILL NOT BE KEPT OR PUBLISHED.
- Click “Submit” and wait for all your images to load – you will be directed to a “Success!” page after everything uploads correctly.
Your submission will be reviewed and formatted if necessary (slideshow etc) and will ‘go live’ as soon as possible! This is a completely free service and is monitored by volunteers. May take a couple of days to go live, please be patient!
Note: Blatantly exploitive or obscene materials will likely not be published. We would like to keep this site office-friendly.